[Travelandtourism] American Airlines will launchluggage-delivery service

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:10:07 UTC 2012

Don't know, we will find out.
Also, AA is also going up in price, you need to find out not only which ones aren't going to cost you and arm and a leg on the price, I still fly southwest or jetblue.  They go where I need to go, Southwest still free luggage. When I travel especially with all my meds and Maxx's stuff, it comes in handy.
It is nice that they offer it, but check how much it is to check the bags before opting to send the bags.
JMO.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourismcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.