[Travelandtourism] American Airlines will launch luggage-delivery service

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Aug 8 20:44:31 UTC 2012

When I traveled a lot, and had young kids, I would have gladly paid
the fee, as long as the bags arrived at my destination in a
reasonable amount of time.

This kind of fee makes sense to me, you are paying for an extra
service.  Personally I object to extra charges for things we once got
for free, and they have to do anyway.

Dave