[Travelandtourism] volunteer vacations?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 14:55:41 UTC 2012

I think it's rude of you to say that last time you checked the Red Cross
and Salvation Army were in the U.S.  I happen to know that, but if I
didn't I'd be feeling like a huge idiot about right now.  It's not helpful.

Perhaps I'm not making my inquiry clear.  Perhaps I don't know enough
about what I'm trying to ask to ask the right questions.  Perhaps you
have some problem with me and don't want to help. I don't know.

My Mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say
anything at all.

Julie