[Travelandtourism] new member

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:40:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
My name is Vejas.  I'm 16 years old, and I'm in tenth grade in
California.  I have a very strong interest in travelling, so this
list really caught my eye.  I want to travel to many different
places.
The state I want to travel to most is Vermont.  I heard they have
really good maple syrup!
Countries I want to visit (to name a few):
Lithuania Denmark Germany Belgium Peru Uruguay Sweden Greece
Turkey the Caribean
Have any of you been to these places and have you liked them?
I'm really looking forward to joining this list.
Vejas