[Travelandtourism] Invited to speak on the Board of Directors meeting of the NFB of New Jersey last night

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:18:19 UTC 2012

Last night I was on a conference call with the Board of Directors of the NFB of New Jersey.
Joe Ruffalo, President of the NJ Affiliate had asked me to there monthly conference call to talk about the fundraiser cruise that my agency is working with them.
Also on the call last night, I had my BDM - Business Development Manager of Royal Caribbean, Mr. Robert Tolster, who I have met at many of my travel agent association meetings. Great guy!
I had announced the information about the cruise, which I will post below, all answers about the ship, Explorer of the Seas, which I have been on ship tours with my guide dog, Maxx, as well.  In educating the board members, so that they can go back to there chapters and tell them about it.
>From what is included and not included in the price, how travel insurance works, can you get your money back once you make deposits, can I bring my guide dog, etc.
Also, Royal Caribbean is offering to do a ship tour of the Explorer of the Seas, for the New Jersey affiliate to those that want to go, and or planning to go on the cruise.
So here if the information, all are invited to come and help raise money for the Affiliate of NJ, pass it around to friends and family as well.
National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey and
Echevarria Travel

Presents:

A 5 Night Cruise Fundraiser

Aboard Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas to
Bermuda

Sailing, April 13, 2013

Round trip from Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ

The itinerary
Includes: Round Trip from Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ to include 2 days in
Bermuda.

Itinerary:

April 13: Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ

April 14: Cruising

April 15: Kings Wharf, Bermuda

April 16: Kings Wharf, Bermuda

April 17: Cruising

April 18: Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ

Deposits of $100.00 per person are due by June
1, 2012.  Final payments are due no later than February 7, 2013.

For each booking Royal
Caribbean will donate $100.00 per stateroom to the National Federation of the
Blind of New Jersey.

Prices

Interior Staterooms Category N (prices include taxes, fees,
gratuities and travel insurance)

Total per person $736.88 Double Occupancy $1473.76

Oceanview Category H (prices include taxes, fees, gratuities and
travel insurance)

Total per person      $916.88   Double Occupancy $1833.76

Balcony Staterooms Category E2 (prices include taxes, fees,
gratuities and travel insurance)

Total per person       $1036.88 Double
Occupancy   $2073.76

There are staterooms available which can accommodate up to 4
passengers.  Cheryl can provide these rates upon request. Wheelchair
accessible rooms are available; these need to be booked as early as possible,
as there are not many of these rooms available on each floor.

Prices do not include airfare or transportation,, shopping, gambling, alcohol,
excursions. Once deposit is met, payment plans can be arranged on an individual
bases.  Passports are necessary for
this trip!!!

To book, please call Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel
at 631-456-5394.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com