[Travelandtourism] Hello everyone

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 16:35:41 UTC 2012

Hello Cheryl and everyone,

I'll take Disneyworld thank you.

Peter Donahue

----- Original Message -----
From: "cheryl echevarria" <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
To: "travelandtourism" <travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:56 AM
Subject: [Travelandtourism] Hello everyone

Hello everyone!
I posted a lot yesterday, and I hope you all are okay.
What is going on with all?
Remember we have to be ready for the Braille Monitor.
So let's put our thinking caps on.
Also got an idea for group travel, maybe for 2013.
The Great American Steamboat Company.
Some do not want to go to Europe or even the Caribbean, but what about a
cruise from New Orleans.
The Delta Queen is back as well as other Steam Boats. Sail in the USA,
something different, historical, etc.
The company is up and running and some of the most beautiful experiences in
America.
Let me know!
I can get information out, and we can put deposits, etc.
Make it a group travel, as well as a fundraiser for our division.
Let me know what you think.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com