[Travelandtourism] Need a passport? It'll cost you more

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:08:37 UTC 2012

Steve:

The two types of passports are passport book and the passport card.  The
passport card only covers land and sea travel.  The passport book covers all
land, sea and air travel.  So if you plan on doing any air travel within the
next 10 years or so, the passport book is what you will need.  Hope this
makes since to you now.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Reese,

I just applied fort my passport, and with this post, bring a question that I
hope you and the rest can help with.  I was told that there are 2 kinds of
passports.  What are the 2 types, and what are the the advantages to each?