[Travelandtourism] Are Professional Mobility Instructors Needed?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:12:25 UTC 2012

Well, some of us are travel professionals like myself, V.P. Shackelford, Board Member Anahit LaBarre.
I would try and check out the places, such as Disney they offer jobs p/t and seasonal, can work at the parks or on the cruise lines.
Also, try contacting the cruise lines, each one of the have a careers section on the websites, so does Disney.
I would also try specialneedsatsea.com, Andrew Garnett, the owner is a friend of mine and they specialize in all things for people with disabilities, mostly in house and sales though.
Really not to sure, she can try and also google escorted tours and see if they need someone to work with.
Does anyone else have some suggestions. I would just try and reach out to tour suppliers, there are many, try escorted tours.  But the thing is, she needs to be able to travel as well, maybe she can post somewhere to be a sighted guide for someone who wants to travel, they need to pay her room and travel expenses, as well as, some kind of payment as well.
Reach out to your local chapter affiliate, as well as maybe put something in the braille monitor, in the miniatures.
This can be an experience as well.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com