[Travelandtourism] Canine Camp Getaway of NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:47:34 UTC 2012

I found this one on of my e-mail that I get from HARO, it is Help A Reporter Out, which I use to get business and do some writing.
Thought is might be of interest to some out there.
Canine Camp Getaway of NY (http://bit.ly/x4BAHa) is a one-of-a-kind vacation for dogs and dog lovers, where dogs aren't just allowed, they're an integral part of the fun! Set for June 24-28 in Lake George, NY, this is the ultimate dog-friendly Getaway where you can take your dog everywhere from the pool and the hiking trails to the dining room and the bar for nightly "Yappy Hour." Guests can try all kinds of dog sports like agility, frisbee, canine freestyle dancing, lure coursing, scent detection, flyball and doggie skateboarding take classes like Canine CPR, "Barks & Crafts" and Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog preparation and testing, and learn from top veterinarians, trainers and dog nutrition experts, all while having fun with like-minded dog lovers. Set against the majestic backdrop of the Adirondack Mountains, this vacation also offers "human-friendly" activities like horseback riding, zumba classes, evening entertainment, gourmet dining and an onsitespa.
You know even our guide dogs, who are trained to work with us, it might be fun for them and for us as well.
Just saw it and posting it.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com