[Travelandtourism] Good morning all something not very happy with over at COSTCO on Monday

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:39:29 UTC 2012

Okay, we are getting into the Guide dog realm and we have Margo Downey on our list who is the President of NYAGDU.
Maybe I am not making myself clear on these issues and maybe Margo and Julie can add light on the subject.
Margo, if you can explain, would be very helpful.
If you have any other questions about guide dogs and the laws pertaining to guide dogs, we have nagdu, as well as our hotline, which is 1-888-nagdu-411.
For more, I will be explaining why I ask my clients later on certain items to make there accommodations more enjoyable, and as someone who happens to be a travel professional, in a little while, heading off line at the moment but will be talking about this shortly.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com