[Travelandtourism] Just checking the list

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 18:08:57 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone.  It's wonderful to join this list and I hope to join the
division   do I have to wait till convention to do that or is there a way
online now?  I know I could look that up myself but thought I'd ask since
I'm right here.

I enjoy traveling whether it's armchair traveling or traveling literally.  I
often utilize the expertise of Cheryl Echevarria for travel guidance.  I
also utilize online information sources as well, including learning about
the location I'm traveling to.

let's see, in my travels, I've been to mexico, British Columbia in canada,
Spain, San diego, Dallas, traveled to and also lived in new orleans, been to
orlando a few times, been to Detroit, Arkansas, Missouri, been skiing in
colorado, traveled all over Louisiana and Texas, and that's all I recall
right now.  I've traveled by plane, car, and train, and taken short boat
trips in various cities but haven't been on a longer cruise yet but hope to
remedy that soon.  My guide dogs and I have enjoyed traveling together and
my cane and I have enjoyed traveling together just as happily.

It's fun to learn new places, to meet the folks who live in the location.
I've felt so warmly welcomed wherever I've gone.

Margo downey and Arrow