[Travelandtourism] File Transfer Issues

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 18:44:53 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

    If anyone needs to send large audio or video files our file sending
service of choice for now is http://www.sendspace.com

    If you have audio or video content for the division Web site please send
it to me via SendSpace. I've used this service for a number of years and
find that it works best for our needs. The NFB Writers' Division uses this
service and we find that it works well for transfering files. It also works
with older Web browsers. Unlike similar services you need not have an
account to send or receive files.

    In the future our Web site will have an area where folks will be able to
upload files directly to the server for review making the need to use these
services unnecessary. But for now if anyone has large content files for the
Web site please use SendSpace to get them to me. That will be appreciated
very much.

Peter Donahue