[Travelandtourism] If you are interested in finding out more about Bora Bora, which is in the South Pacific watch the cooking channel tomorrow night

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:19:12 UTC 2012

Ia ora na or hello in Polynesian:
If you like the exotic places in the world, and you love cooking and you have the cooking channel in your area, you are in for a treat.
Since I have cable they only have the sister network foodnetwork on my subscription I cannot watch it.
But, if you are interested on Sunday, night January 15th at 8PM, Eastern check your local times in your area. Giada De Laurentiis has her show Giada in Paradise, which was filmed in Bora Bora in September 2011.
Enjoy this, I did a great deal of studying the South Pacific Islands, of FIJI and Polynesian Islands, since I had a client who was interested in getting married there.
So I hope if you have an interest in this you watch it, and then contact me, to book your next adventures to the South Pacific.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com