[Travelandtourism] I am so excited about a new supplier I am working with, and hope that you will like what they offer

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:41:18 UTC 2012

As the subject line says, I have just connected with a new supplier of travel, which in our line of business, is a company that travel professionals partner with so we can get it to our clients.
This supplier specializes in different packages.
One reason I decided to go with them, is that my family are huge country music fans, yes New Yorkers are country music fans.
Brad Paisley I looovvvveeee. LOL
Anyway, and the biggest night in Country Music is, I can hear you all say it, the CMA's and for you that aren't country music fans, that is the Country Music Awards, that are held ever November.
Well not only do you get with this package are tickets to the CMA's but you get ready for this, I am so excited:
A Nashville City Tour, which includes Ryman Auditorium, which is known as the Carnegie Hall of the South!Wildhorse Saloon for a buffet lunchGrand Ole Opryand after breakfast on Awards night, enjoy a guided tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
Then come back and get ready for the night to first enjoy a cruise aboard a Nashville Riverboat to enjoy on-board entertainment and dinner, and as you arrive in Downtown Nashville, your motorcoach will transport you to the Bridgestone Arena, to watch the CMA awards.
This package is $1320 per person double occupancy including taxes and fees, but not transportation.
What is included:
3 night hotel accomodationstransportationairport transfershosted tours7 meals, 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinnersAwards tickets
I can't go this year, but maybe some of you will want to go
Just let me know, and I will get you there.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com