[Travelandtourism] U.S. Congress Plans a Cruise Ship Safety Hearing

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 04:02:48 UTC 2012

Cheryl and everyone,

	Thanks for posting. I didn't participate the other day, but I'm with
most others on this list in that the crew should have been trained in all
the procedures and done a lifeboat drill both before departure and at sea.
Those are my two cents' worth. Now to work on getting votes for Chapter
president and teaching a great Braille class tomorrow.

Mary Donahue