[Travelandtourism] FW: Dolphin Encounters- Service Animals

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:36:25 UTC 2012

Yes Reese,
It is but, I was just on the phone with the Tourism of the Bahamas, explaining to them, why did this take place in the first place. I told them on the ship, I was there when they told them on the phone, and I told them when they were sending out the e-mail that Maxx, wasn't going to be anywhere near the animals.
It has taken 2 months for this to have cleared up.  Not happy with the outcome on my end at all.
I will also be leery of recommending this location to anyone in the future. I have also been working hard with Norwegian Cruise Lines as well on this subject, and they didn't get any of this information sent to them, Ms. Vazquez, who has been working with me a long time just told me on the phone, that the policy of this company is still the same as of Friday, when they spoke to them again.
Seems like someone is telling me stories, and I think it is the Dolphin Encounter.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com