[Travelandtourism] Some history on the travel and tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:56:05 UTC 2012

Well everyone, if you have questions for Stephanie now is the time to do so.
Thank you very much Stephanie.
One of my questions is, why did you start this division, did you see where this would go in the future, any advice you can give to us. Many people like other lists don't participate as much, or are active.  I know lives are busy, but everyone should travel whether it is to a state convention, national, to another part of there state, or possible a country. To enjoy what is out there, yes we are blind, but we can enjoy our lives like others as well.
I travel more that I am blind then when I was sighted, and more on my own as well. It is very freeing.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com