[Travelandtourism] FW: Jersey Boys in Dallas

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:43:53 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
President Flores of Texas our home for a week during National Convention, I am working with her with ideas for tours during our time there.
Here are some ideas she has. Officers we need to write something up in 2-3 weeks but I would like it by 10 days if possible.
Also, on the Jersey Boys, as mentioned my cousin is the Frankie Vallie lead in the show, and he only does the evening performances maybe we can do something during the week at convention, since the show is at 8pm.  I would need to know plans for others while we are there.
So officers and members lets get working on this.
Thank you.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com