[Travelandtourism] FYI

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:09:49 UTC 2012

Stephanie there is a dedicated website on the Dallas Tourism which I belong to. Already been looking at it, but again, this is were the members get involved.
So, just everyone give me ideas. We have lists from the past braille monitors as well, but I am only doing 1 or 2 of them. Maybe Maurice or Anahit or April want to do there own.
I have to much on my own plate to do more then those.  So, lets hear from everyone.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com