[Travelandtourism] Officers winning positions and Division Details and President David Stayer helping with some issues for our Chapter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 15:34:16 UTC 2012

my apologies Vice President Shackelford, he is from GA, getting over convention and jet lag. Went from Dallas to Birmingham, stayed on the plane until Baltimore, then changed planes and went to Islip. To much travel and convention, but I got that fire in my belly for the year.
That was the unofficial report, as stated is unofficial, I will post official to the talk list and on the teleconference. So I will make the corrections prior to the official one.  Did you mean to Thank me or think me for my leadership. ROFL.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138