[Travelandtourism] Traveling Internationally

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:14:59 UTC 2012

Appreciate you helping out Doug, if you have photos and/or videos that can be added to our website, which our Board Member/Webmaster Daniel Carr can use, we welcome them.
Might we also use the information provided Doug that would be awesome.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and TourismPresident at nfb-travel.org631-236-5138

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.