[Travelandtourism] Please join the division and find out more what the travel and tourism division is working on.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:16:21 UTC 2012

Have you thought about joining the division. it is $10.00 a year, what that includes voting privileges and making motions.
We do hold a division meeting every month accept for July, which is the meeting at Convention, which we will be discussing during our teleconference meeting on August 27th, at 8pm Eastern time. Please check your area for the proper timing.
We run the meetings like any chapter meeting, plus we have guests as well on the calls.
Stay tuned for information 1 week prior to our meetings for agenda.
To join the NFB Travel and Tourism Division:
Please make checks available to: NFB Travel and Tourism Division and mail them to our Treasurer, Milton Taylor, 654 W 1820 N., Orem, UT 84057-2081
Please also add you full name and address, e-mail and phone number.
Thank you.
Your sister in the NFB.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourism631-236-5138president at nfb-travel.org

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.