[Travelandtourism] Traveling Internationally

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 27 13:29:35 UTC 2012

Hello.  I have traveled 6 times to Europe, both with my Guide Dog and
without.  In my book, "Sites Unseen: Traveling the World without Sight," I
have devoted a chapter to International travel with a lot of information
about access, currency, passports, bringing a Guide Dog, air carriers, and a
lot more.  The book is now available on BARD download through the Library of
Congress NLS or in Braille, eBraille, or Word format from National Braille
Press in Boston, www.nbp.org.  Hope this helps.

Wendy David