[Travelandtourism] Traveling Internationally

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:10:47 UTC 2012

Well all of this information is good go know for Ghana, which is a beautiful country in Africa, not many people do travel there, but these are good things to know.
You have family there, and would be nice to know if any services they have for the blind, or are still not there yet.  Ghana is also a poor country.
What you mentioned about water and taxis, etc.
Should be noted when you are visiting third world countries, you will not usually get hot and cold running water unless you are staying in 4 and 5 star hotels, and that is usually the norm, like for countries like India, and places in Africa, and some places in Central and South America.
So planning on visiting these areas, which many have done, like Robert Newman, if any of you were at the division meeting at convention, it was discussed as well.
Unfortunately, we didn't have anyone recording our meeting, so I hope possibly that Robert and possibly Karl Smith will come and speak on either our monthly teleconferences or on my radio show the 1st Wednesday of the month, at 8pm Eastern Time, on the WTOE Network, www.thruoureyes.org, or you can go to www.echevarriatravel.com, and listen to the video being streamed live there.
Stayed tuned for more information on that as well.
Doug, thank you again for posting this information.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.