[Travelandtourism] This division for for leisure travel advice and for Tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:54:24 UTC 2012

I apologize, but it was making a point, I totally want people to go to Disney, and as stated that Mark Jones from Walt Disney World in Florida, and Disneyland in California is working with the travel and tourism division, and has become a good working partner as well.
I was making a point, that some people do not want to go to Disney or Alaska or even a state or National Convention, it is to encourage others to travel period.
If you want to take your daughter to disney, maybe you should also listen to our recording of the teleconference with Mark Jones. I will also be having Mark on either the September or October, episode of the Echevarria Travel Show on the WTOE Radio/TV Network, which is the run by the NFB of New Jersey, which is offered on Wednesday nights throughout the month, I am on the 1st Wednesday of the Month, which started June 6, 2012.  Next show which is pre-recorded due to me being in Dallas, TX.
Sincerely,

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138