[Travelandtourism] FW: Assistance During your Travel and Tourism Meeting on Sunday

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:30:07 UTC 2012

Susan, it is $10.00 a year, either check made out to the travel and tourism division or exact cash, please.
Also, thank you, I will forward your response to Mark Riccobono.
Thank you again.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138