[Travelandtourism] Colorado is on Fire, let us pray for our fellow NFB members in the Great State of Colorado

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 02:51:35 UTC 2012

Hi, Cheryl,
We definitely appreciate all the prayers and all we Coloradans can do is stay positive and strong while keeping those who've lost everything in our thoughts and prayers.
Denver County does have a web site where those who do decide to come in and enjoy their stay can look up lots of helpful resources.
http://www.denvergov.org
www.denvergov.org
Pieces of history we have is the State Capital, Denver Art Museum, Museum of Nature and Scien (formerly known as the Colorado History Museum), Water World, Elitch Gardnes and probably way more.
I'm sure there's a web site for the whole state of Colorado, but am not thinking off the top of my head during this time.
There's a whole lot to do not just in Denver, but in other cities or towns.
When I visited the State Capital building one time, my class and I got to take a trip up to the top where the dome is.
It was enjoyable and I'm glad I got to see the dome.
I'm sure I'll probably think of more later on.
Bibi