[Travelandtourism] quick introduction

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:57:18 UTC 2012

Hi Bibi:

I certainly remember you from other list we were on.  Glad to hear you are
doing well and married life is treating you kind.  I remember your guide dog
and nice to hear he is still doing good work.  Enjoy our list and the world
of travel.  I am a travel professional now along with Cheryl, April and
Anahit.  Take care from the Mile High City.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- > Hi, all,