[Travelandtourism] A recent visit to Washington DC

Vicki Ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 20:44:16 UTC 2012

     I live in the d.C. area and if you visit here, the Kennedy Center will
provide audio description on demand for any show.  You need to let their
accessibility office know in advance and Braille programs are always there
for any performance.

     Consider doing shopping in Virginia at Pentagon City mall on the blue
or yellow line of the subway and there are ethnic restaurants at Pentagon
row where you can sit outside for eating if the weather is good.

     I'll have to check out some of the things mentioned by Jewel and you
know how it is--you never do what is in your own backyard.

Vicki