[Travelandtourism] Medieval Times Transportation

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:15:29 UTC 2012

I have spoken to the Tour supplier for our events, she is such a doll.
I will speak with the concierge desk for the Anatole, to see if we could get a shuttle bus if they have it, or maybe get a local taxi service only because it would be worth it to get a bus there. But we will see when time gets closer as to how many people we get all together and we can go from there.
I will ask those that make reservations if they will need transportation, if it is needed by the majority I will order a bus and I will let everyone know the price of the bus option, if it is just a few people, the taxi shouldn't be that much, and possible some can share it.
But we will keep that as an option. Just want to get these booked asap, and everyone not wait until May 15th, to make arrangements.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com