[Travelandtourism] Event that I was honored at last night Fortune52 and the Long Island Press

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 02:49:24 UTC 2012

Hello Cheryl and everyone,

	Cheryl, congratulations on your being honored as a Fortune 52
businesswoman. I remember you had that event going on, but I was in Arizona
soaking up sun, shopping and going out to eat with my mother, and touring
the Foundation for Blind Children, where my former supervisor now works. It
wwent fast, but I am glad to be back in San Antonio, and with my husband
again. Now, to get my Braille display ready to ship next week so I can
really take notes as a good division secretary should.

Mary Donahue