[Travelandtourism] Thruoureyes.org starting in less than an hour

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:13:56 UTC 2012

I just wanted to remind everyone that tonight at 8pm Eastern, which is 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, and 5PM Pacific Time.
I will be on thruoureyes.org with Joe Ruffalo, Host and President of the New Jersey Affiliate of the NFB of New Jersey
I will be talking about the travel and tourism division, so I hope my officers will be listening in.
Also talking about the NJ Fundraiser Cruise
Tours of Dallas for the Convention.
What you should do to become a travel agent, my own recommendations, not set in stone.
During the 8:30 part of the call, Robert Tolster, my District Business Development Manager of Royal Caribbean will be on the call.
Go to www.thruoureyes.org to learn how to listen online and on the phone.
Also, you can watch it via facebook, by going to the facebook page thruoureyes.org and using the ustream live to watch it live.
I will not be using skype, have issues with it, so I will be just on the phone.
Getting nervous.
So, everyone listen in.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com