[Travelandtourism] Agenda Item for Convention Meeting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:35:24 UTC 2012

um this isn't a board meeting, so that would have to be agreed upon and seconded at a meeting.
Remember we already have a lot on our agenda. I will be asking Margo Downey, and Marion Gwizdala, but as well, again, I am hoping those that are requesting this, will also make a visit to NAGDU at our convention as well and sit in on there meeting, and ask questions as well.
Thank you.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com