[Travelandtourism] Ship tour of Norwegian Ships and more answers to accessibility on the ships.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 16:31:35 UTC 2012

As stated we did a ship tour with the Greater Long Island Chapter of the NFB, and other people last year on the Norwegian Gem.
And gave information back to the cruise line, and they made the necessary corrections, they are also working on getting Windoweyes and Jaws installed in there internet cafe, and there are some things that are not accessible like the Daily information, it is not accessible in braille, but all information is on the TVs, and not just something passing along, and you cannot hear it, one channel has the Cruise Director, announced what is going on for the day, where and when it is happening.
They have a channel for the Art Auctions, and special seminars they do on the ship, etc.

The Greater Long Island Chapter and Echevarria Travel are again partnering to do a ship tour of the Norwegian Star, since I have a group sailing October 14-21 to Bermuda from NY.  We will again be touring the ship of all areas, giving feedback, and having lunch on the ship.  It will be about a 4 hour event, and no we will not be sailing anywhere.
If you live in the NY AREA or will be in NY, Sunday, June 3rd, and want to join us.
Please contact me at the information below, by May 10th.
Going to Need Names, dates of birth, Government Issued ID, ID number, expiration date, and if you are bringing a guide dog or not
Thank you.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com