[Travelandtourism] Disney and Cruising information

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 17:54:39 UTC 2012

Well it all depends on when you want to cruise, and what you consider a budget, remember with a cruise, you get your stateroom, food, activities, entertainment included, you even get shore excursions for your daughter.
Plus depending on when cruising, you can make a deposit and pay monthly, same with anything being booked, as long as it is  45 day or more prior to traveling.
The travel and tourism division is trying to arrange a trip to Walt Disney World sometime in 2013, Not during convention again to hot for some of us people to be walking around the parks during the July weather.  Looking to go sometime late November.You have to look at what you are getting for the amount that is offered, not everything is black and white.  Cruising all depends on how many days you want to cruise 3, 5, 7,  8 , 10+ days.
Disney on the other hand, depending if it is Walt Disney World, FL or Disneyland, California might have different specials, I would recommend depending on how you like you weather, during the summer in FL it is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!  High 90s during the day!  I recommend if you do not like the heat, than the perfect time to go is last week in November if you can get off from work, I know it isn't easy to take kids out of school, or off from work.
The off season for any travel is when kids are in school, also you have to remember spring and summer break for college kids!
Again, Disney you can put deposit down at minimum of $200 not per person, just $200 and then you can have a payment plan or just a final due date.
Right now Disney is offering there late summer offer save up to 30% of your at select Walt Disney World Resorts, which I recommend if someone is gong to go to Disney stay at the resorts.  If you are not going to Orlando for any other reason, you are going to be paying for transportation to the parks, and theme park tickets which are higher if you are not staying in the parks.
Disney also offers what is nice for those staying at the Walt Disney World Resorts is early opening of the Parks and staying opened later at night, but you must be a guest of the resorts to get this offer.  They offer free transportation to all the theme parks (which is 4 parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and MGM Studios), water parks 2 of them, ESPN Wide World of Sports, and Downtown Disney (Shopping and Entertainment District).
Remember with Disney, you have to pay for your food separate and theme park tickets it can all be packaged together, all depending on the dining plan you want and how many days you are planning to stay.
 Disney can be arranged towards you needs, you can take from column one and 2 from column 2 etc.
But each person and family needs are different so I would need to speak to the person who wants to go.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com