[Travelandtourism] FW: Would like your feed back of the Conference Call with Cathy Vazquez on Norwegian Cruise Lines tonight

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 19:19:41 UTC 2012

This is a note from Cathy Vazquez from Norwegian Cruise Lines!

Cheryl,

Thank you for having me, again.  It was so enjoyable to talk to them and educate them on what we have.  You are such a great supporter of ours, and for this
 we are also very appreciative.

Please do let me know if any questions come up or they need clarification on anything.

Regards,

Cathy