[Travelandtourism] FW: Follow up

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 20:50:29 UTC 2012

I am doing this now, and thank you for that up date.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

From: CVazquez at ncl.com
To: cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Subject: Follow up
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:49:26 +0000

Cheryl,

After listening to the call there is one point I am not sure I was clear on.  I was asked about the accessibility of our website and specifically about visuals.  I indicated that there were no pictures but I was thinking in terms of the
 Accessibility Assistance page.  That page is all written words with no visuals at all.

Throughout the site, however, there are many pictures and visuals, as one would expect.  Many of them do have words that accompany them that make it easy to follow but they are not as descriptive as they can be.  For example, if a picture
 pops up of people going down the water slide, there is not a description that says two people are going down a water slide.  I think this is what the team was asking me and I want to make sure I did not mislead them.

Can you make sure everyone understands this?

Catherine Vazquez/ Manager Executive Offices, Resolution and Help
 Desk, Access Department, Revenue Operation Support
2012 – It’s up to YOU!
cvazquez at ncl.com
Norwegian Cruise Line ®

7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami FL 33126
305.436.4471 | Fax 305.436.4127
Freestyle Cruising ®

ncl.com

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may contain confidential information and/or

privileged material. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information

from your computer. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.