[Travelandtourism] I have a brand new website and asking all to please review it, please

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 13:25:31 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
As someone who is not only the President of this Division, but also blind and a business owner, I want to make sure that you can all access and maneuver my new website. http://www.echevarriatravel.com
It is a pre-designed website, more professional, if there are issues, I need to let the company know about it.  Some are able to access it all some are not, yes there are pictures on the site, but I cannot do anything about it, but it does have many more options for my clients and for myself.
It lists home page, where it lists on a daily bases 5 highlighted countries a day and you can learn about about them, also a destination page where you can put in a keyword for a country and read all about that country and decide if you would like to go there and get a quote.
Promotions page, from all the cruise lines, and Disney Destinations, Sandals, All inclusive resorts, etc. just put in the keyword and it will give you a listing of all the destinations and lead in pricing.
Same thing with cruise page, tour page, hotel page, about us page, news, and a new contact page.
Let me know what you think, I am so-so on it, and might go back to the other website I was using. Thank you all.
Talk to you soon.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism Divison

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com