[Travelandtourism] TRAVELANDTOURISM INDUSTRY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:33:45 UTC 2012

still without powerb at the library charging phones and laptop.

hope all are well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!

Cheryl Echevarria, Owner
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.

Please vote for Echevarria Travel for Best Travel Agency of Long Island 2013, I have made it to the top 10.  You do not have to live on Long Island to vote, you can vote every day until December 12, 2012. Just lick the link and go to vote and search Travel Agent/Agency.
Here is the link:  http://vote.longislandpress.com/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=71122