[Travelandtourism] Teleconference call for those that will still like to go on the NFB of New Jersey Fundraiser Cruise 2013 we will be having a call

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:40:41 UTC 2012

Yes you can still come on the cruise with us, so please come and find out more.  The NFB of New Jersey Fundraiser Cruise 2013 round trip from Bayonne, NJ to Bermuda on board the Beautiful Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Sailing April 13-18, 2013

On Monday, December 3 at
8pm, there will be a conference call to discuss the NFB of New Jersey
Fundraiser Cruise:

The NFB of New Jersey
Fundraiser Cruise – Sailing Round Trip April 13-18, 2013 from Bayonne, New
Jersey to Bermuda for 2 full days and 1 Night

If you still want to go
and find out more about it, this is the conference call for you.

For those of you who
have registered for the cruise you should really try and attend this call.

What will be discussed?

How to fill out the
information on Royalcaribbean.com for the cruise.

What you need to know if
you are traveling with you guide dog.

If you haven’t gotten
your passport yet, you need to start getting and what you need to get one,
which lasts 10 years.

Discussing what we will
be doing on the cruise and also in Bermuda. I do have a few tour companies that
offer accessible tours of the Island, meaning hands on, listening on, touching
on.

I will go into what is
available on the cruise ship. I will also ask our friend Robert Tolster (Royal
Caribbean) if he can make the call, also my wonderful husband, Nelson will be
on the call as well.

To participate in the
call here is the date and instructions for the call:

The conference call will
be on Monday, December 3rd, 2012 at 8PM Eastern Time.

Please call:
1-712-432-0180

Code: is 460994#
For more information please contact President Joe Ruffalo
Joe Ruffalo, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind of New Jerseywww.nfbnj.org973 743 0075nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.