[Travelandtourism] Teleconference call Travel and Tourism Monthly Board Meeting November 26, 2012 at 8PM Eastern all are welcome to attend

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 13:40:26 UTC 2012

The NFB Travel & Tourism Division a proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind is holding its monthly board meeting via teleconference call on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, and 5PM Pacific Time.
All are welcome to attend our meeting.
We will be discussing our trip to Las Vegas - Canyon Trip 2013.  Please come and find out more, we will also be discussing the 2013 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind, which will be held in the Rosen Center from July 1-July 6, 2013.
Discussing topics, possible guests, dates, times, etc.
Directions to call in.
We first request that if you will be attending, you please follow the rules.
Please be prompt, the meeting starts at 8pm, that goes for board member, we will wait until 8:05.
Once meetings starts, we will take roll call, including guests on the call.
Then everyone will mute themselves less the board
*6 to mute yourself and *6 to unmute yourselves
Q&A will be asked after each topic is discussed.
This meeting will be recorded.
Directions:
Call in number is: 1-805-360-1000Code: 871517#
Hope you will join us tomorrow night.
Paid members of the division, please attend.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.