[Travelandtourism] Echevarria Travel Entrepreneur of theYear2012

Tatiana Nisioti anisioti at otenet.gr
Sun Oct 14 14:32:10 UTC 2012

Congratulations, from heart, Ceryl, from me as well, and obviously from
Tony, though he can´t get this e-mail today!! You are an inspiration,
indeed!
We, that is Tony and I, are off to Berlin, Germany, for the next week....,
and then to Prague of Czech Republic. We'll keep you posted as soon as we
arrive with our impressions...!

Regards,
Tatiana,
Athens, Greece