[Travelandtourism] Monthly Board Meeting of the Travel and Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:36:50 UTC 2012

This will happen unless the Hurricane knocks out my computer, if so, we will let you know next meeting.
Monday, October 29, at 8PM Eastern
The NFB Travel and Tourism Division a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding its monthly board meeting.
Should the weather be bad we will move it to Monday, November 5 at the same time at 8PM. Only because Long Island is in a state of emergency for Hurricane Sandy heading our way, and threatening outages up to 7 days.
We will be discussing our trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon for the 1st week of October 2013.
All interested in finding out more, please attend.
This trip is for anyone who would like to go, this is also going to be a fundraiser for the division. So stayed tuned to information in the braille monitor on our facebook and twitter pages as well.
Directions for calling in:
The number to call in is: 1-805-360-1000Access Code: 871517#
Please mute yourselves when asked to by click *6
Remember if you are a member, try and be part of the division.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Please vote for Echevarria Travel for Best Travel Agency of Long Island 2013, I have made it to the top 10.  You do not have to live on Long Island to vote, you can vote every day until December 12, 2012. Just lick the link and go to vote and search Travel Agent/Agency.Here is the link:  http://vote.longislandpress.com/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=71122