[Travelandtourism] Conditions for Importing Dogs and Cats intoJamaica

mrmikie273 at gmail.com mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:15:39 UTC 2012

I have left my dog on the cruse boat a few times while I went on a shore
event I did not think he would like. Like  zip lining & never had a
problem.I even had 2 cruse boats that had a sign that said guide dog in
room. Made up by the cruse company. This does depend on your personal
comfort level & your dogs behavior. I always talked to my room stewart & $20
in his hand does not hert.
Mike