[Travelandtourism] Conditions for Importing Dogs and Cats intoJamaica

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:21:23 UTC 2012

I have yet to be on a cruise ship that offers that sign.
I have read all of there material, it is nice that this ship offers it, but if the cruise lines find out you gave someone the money to cover for your dog, you might lose the job for that person.
As well as to be asked not to cruise with them anymore.
Just saying.
But thanks for that information.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.