[Travelandtourism] If we decide on any of these tours, here is how it works

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:07:56 UTC 2012

When we decide on which tour, we need a deposit, but not the amount that Scenic Tours wanted.
We can actually start advertising it before we put down a deposit, Diamond Tours will fill do the flyers for us with all the pricing, available for us to use on our websites, and to give to our meetings etc.
I can transpose them to word documents so that they can be scanned.
Connie is my rep with them, I can ask her on the call in October for our meeting, or we can have a conference call earlier to speak with her as a group to ask the questions.
And these are whole sale prices, so we can mark up the price of the trip, again as mentioned enough so that Maurice and I have some kind of Commission and to donate an amount to the Division.
Also if we have to cancel we get  all our money back and there is an option should we not be able to get all 30 people to go which is the minimum of a group, then we can be put into an existing group.
These are the options available to us, through diamond tours, all of the itineraries are through them.
Here is a link to the about us page.
http://www.diamondtours.com/about.aspx

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.