[Travelandtourism] Travel & Tourism Members we need you to make our fundraiser a success

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:30:24 UTC 2013

Good morning Members of the Travel & Tourism Division:
As you have been reading over the last few months that this Division has been working on a fundraiser.
We all like fundraisers that is how we fund our divisions.
Our trip to the Grand Canyon is at risk of not going to fruition.
We currently have 14 people actively paying for there trip and are going, unfortunately unless we have 20 people going, which is only 7 more people than we will have to cancel this event.
We are up to $700 to go the Division if we get all 20 people that is $1000 for our fundraiser. NICE RIGHT!
But we need your help. Some are paying members, some just come on the list and read the postings, some just delete, delete, delete.
We are asking all of you to ask just one friend, one family member if they want to go. We have 137 members on this list.
If you can help or even come we would appreciate it.
We need to know by June 1, 2013
20% deposit due at booking, either by check, money order or paypal
Full Deposit due by 8/1/2013Final payment due by 9/1/2013
Everything is included accept your aifare to and from Las Vegas airport and tip for the tour guide.
Prices for the trip is as follows
Single Occupancy - $860 p.p.   - $172 per person due at booking
Double Occupancy - $721 p.p.  - $145 per person due at booking
Triple Occupancy - $625 p.p.    - $120 per person due at booking
Once the 20% percent above has been paid you can do payment plans and I can book your airfare as well if needed, or arrange amtrak etc.
For full description of the itinerary of the trip, which is accessible for everyone is only our website the www.nfbtravel.com
The link is below.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism Division
This is the link to the trip
http://nfbtravel.org/October_2013_Trip.php

Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.