[Travelandtourism] April 22, 2013 Board Meeting of the Travel & Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 13:45:33 UTC 2013

The NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will be having there monthly Board Meeting on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 8PM Eastern Time.
All of welcome to attend this meeting.
We ask that if you are not a board member after we introduce everyone in the room, that you mute yourselves, if you do not know how to mute yourself it is *6 and then *6 to unmute yourselves.
We will have Q&A after the meeting. It normally runs about 1 hour.
The phone number and code to call in as follows:
 (805) 360-1000
code:  871517#
These calls are recorded and Secretary Margo Downey will take minutes as well.
We will be discussing updates for National Convention, or our coming fundraiser of the National Parks and the response we are all getting, my recent trip to Bermuda with the NFB of New Jersey and the fellowship we have started with combining efforts with Lions Clubs of Bermuda (President Stephen Dean) to Assistant the Society of the Blind of Bermuda, whose President (Amanda Marshall) has been to the Jernigan Institute in the past and working with us to see if we can assist in any of this. I had started this fellowship in October when Nelson and I were in Bermuda with President David Stayer from Long Island and his wife Loraine Stayer.
As well as the tour of the Magic Kingdom with members of the board while at convention with Mark Jones and other things going on at National. If you are planning to attend National Convention let us know.
Sincerely,
Your sister in the NFB
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism Divisionwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.