[Travelandtourism] Final updates on the 1st Travel and Tourism Fundraiser

Tracie Inman tracieinman at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 23:27:48 UTC 2013

I love the idea of Savannah.  The city is beautiful and there is plenty to see/do.  Savannah and Charleston can be toured together by tour bus (i.e. Diamond Tours) just as you are doing with the Grand Canyon tours.
I will be away attending a family wedding on September 26- October 1st.  September 30th is our last day with the family.  I will not be available.  - Tracie

"Making Your Travel Dreams Come True No Matter What the Obstacles"

Tracie Inman, Independent Contractor
http://www.Inmantravel.com
904-372-0644
reservations at inmantravel.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose Travel
CST - #1018299-10