[Travelandtourism] update: DOJ MOVE TO BLOCK AA-US MERGER STUNS INDUSTRY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:11:56 UTC 2013

Sorry everyone this is the update from today August 14, 2013
I had issues from my e-mail account not my fault, may have sent a few times.
But this was the update from today's news.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama